This photo shows the north corner of the H. W. Reimer residence and the Steinbach Post Office as it was in 1940. The current Post Office was built in 1937.
The building was demolished in the mid-70s. The property was then sold to the Toronto Dominion Bank which is currently located here. The south side of Loewen Garage can be seen at the left side of the photo. Notice the Union Jack flying on top of the building.