Steinbach Main Street c.1918 looking south. The building on the far right was actually a barber shop owned by the Peters Family. Note the "Stag" beer sign on the left of building. Beer and haircut,.two bits?! Peter B. Peters would later relocate next to Henry Coote's hotel where he built the Tourist Hotel in 1926.
Same spot looking south 103 years later
Don't forget to check out the Mennonite Enquirer