10-20 Titan Comfort Cut T
One of the earliest kerosene tractors that became famous on prairie farms was the legendary 10-20 Titan. The first important tractors from IH were the model 10-20 and 15-30. Introduced in 1915, the tractors (which were comparatively smaller than their predecessors) were primarily used as traction engines to pull ploughs and for belt work on threshing machines. The 10-20 and 15-30 both had separate, but similar, Mogul and Titan versions.
Ideal gift for the tractor enthusiast in your life.
Click on the tractor below to view our complete line of farm and tractor merchandise.
Please consult the size chart / garment information when placing your order. Please also note and follow the caring instructions under the garment information tab.
Colours may display with variations across different devices and screens. Please take that into consideration when making purchases. Thank you.
With this MennoWear® comfort T, you have now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. This unisex shirt has a relax cut that makes it very comfortable to wear. It has the traditional cotton shirt weight. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favourite!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey 90/10 cotton/polyester
• Heather colors 65/35 or 50/50 polyester/cotton
• 4.5-9.1 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
If you prefer a more tailored cut with a bit of stretch in the fabric, you may like our Premium series T shirts. Please note that there may be small variations in material combinations from original garment manufacturer.
All our MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® merchandises are designed in Canada and produced by ObaYo.ca. MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are registered trademarks and the trademarks and designs under MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are protected by copyrights. All rights reserved.
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½||34|
Care instruction: Our shirts are preshrunk, so they would not shrink much in the wash.
We use the latest direct printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design colour options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original garment manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHRINK YOUR GARMENT with high temperature washing and drying processes - you will damage the decorated garment.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colours. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
Printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Shipping & Processing
Once you placed your order, an order acknowledgement email would be sent to you immediately. All orders are processed within 24 hours. Typical delivery time within Canada and U.S. mainland is between 8-16 days depending on your delivery location and Canada Post & courier routes + schedules, and shipping methods chosen. Extra time may be needed to accommodate regional health related restrictions.
Shipping rates for all products are listed within their product details page.
Shipping Rates for T-shirt portion of your order (all amounts in Canadian currency):
|Flat Rate Shipping for T-shirts||Canada||U.S.||International *
|T-Shirt (non-tracking **)||C$7.95|
|T-Shirt portion of order (with Tracking)||C$6||C$7 - $25|
- $7.95 flat rate t-shirt shipping is non-tracking in Canada
- **Tracking option is available at $5.55 extra in Canada for single garment order
- Orders with 2 or more shirts are shipped with tracking automatically.
- All US and international garment shipments are tracked.
- * International rates with tracked shipping varies depending on destination. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.
- Shipping rates listed above apply to the t-shirt portion of your order. If your order contain other product categories, corresponding rates will also apply. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.
- Sapphire, maroon, berry colour t-shirt may require an additional 5 days.
- Red, maroon, orange, royal blue, purple and green colour sweaters/hoodies may require an additional 5 days.
- Please allow an extra 2-5 days if your order includes sizes over 2XL or custom colours.