I Heart Meddachschlope Cat Fun Mennonite Hoodie
There are few things in this world that you can’t tackle,… after Meddachschlop of course! All your friends and family will enjoy wearing this super cute hoodie expressing the most inspirational word of enjoying a nap.
THIS STYLE AND COLOR IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY
This great design is also available in our T shirt line.
Don't forget to check out our Mennonite Fun Greeting Cards for more Mennonite fun to send to your frintshoft and friends!
Please note that colors may display with variations across different devices and screens. Please take that into consideration when making purchases. There may be small variations in material combinations from garment manufacturer.
Our MennoWear® hoodies are printed on high quality hoodie sweaters. It is a classic comfort wear that is soft, stylish and cozy!
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
Care instruction: Our shirts are preshrunk, so they would not shrink much, if at all, in the wash.
We use the latest direct printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original garment manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
Printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Order Processing & Shipping
All orders are processed within 24 hours. Typical delivery time within Canada and U.S. mainland is between 8-16 days depending on your delivery location and Canada Post & courier routes + schedules, and shipping methods chosen.
FREE SHIPPING is available for delivery in Canada and U.S.A. on greeting cards & clothing orders over $50. Flat rate international shipping for sweaters/ hoodies will apply to your sweaters/hoodies portion of your order. Shipping rates, if applicable, will apply to the mugs, books & publications portion of your order.
Shipping Rates for sweaters/hoodies (all amounts in Canadian currency):
|Sweaters/hoodies (orders >$50)||Free||Free||$9.50 - $16|
|Sweaters/hoodies (orders <$50)||$5||$5||$9.50 - $16|
- Free shipping in Canada and USA for clothing + cards on orders over $50 before taxes.
- Free & $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $50 before taxes are non-tracking in Canada.
- Tracking option is available at $8.50 extra.
- All U.S. and international packages are tracked.
- * International flat rates tracked shipping varies depending on destination. Flat rates apply to the sweaters/hoodies portion of your order whether it is 1 or more sweaters/hoodies. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.
- Please allow an extra 2-5 days if your order includes sizes over 2XL or custom colors.
You will receive an email once your order is shipped. If tracked shipping is available and selected, you will also received shipping information via email. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.