Ech Sie von Botvell Vest Feiti !? Fun Mennonite Comfort Cut T
Was it the Poetkers, Banmans, Friesens or Loeppkys?
No one really knows which family garnered the reputation for New Bothwell, Manitoba as the scrapping capitol of Canada. All we know is that if you were from “Botvell”, you never lost a fight! In most cases, you never had to fight! The mere utterance of these now famous words, “Ech sie von Botvell, vest faiti”? was enough to make even the toughest opponent from Grunthal think twice about taking on the might of New Bothwell’s fighting spirit. A hundred years after the first challenge was laid down, we celebrate a time when all you had to say was, “Ech sie von Botvell, vest faiti”!?
Show your New Bothwell spirit with this highly identifiable phrase! Rest assured, no one will ever challenge you when wearing this attire that comes with the famous phrase of scrapping dominance!
This design will be custom produced as it is ordered. Please consult the size chart / garment information when placing your order. Please also note and follow the caring instructions under the garment information tab.
Check out our Mennonite Fun Greeting Cards for more Knack Zoat fun to send to your frintshoft and friends!
Please note that colours may display with variations across different devices and screens. Please take that into consideration when making purchases. Thank you.
With this witty MennoWear® comfort T, you have now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. This shirt has a relax cut that makes it very comfortable to wear. It has the traditional cotton shirt weight. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favourite!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey 90/10 cotton/polyester
• Heather colours 65/35 or 50/50 polyester/cotton
• 4.5-9.1 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
If you prefer a more tailored cut with a bit of stretch in the fabric, you may like our Premium series of T shirts. Please note that there may be small variations in material combinations from original garment manufacturer.
All our MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® merchandises are designed in Canada and produced by ObaYo.ca. MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are registered trademarks and the trademarks and designs under MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are protected by copyrights. All rights reserved.
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½||34|
Care instruction: Our shirts are preshrunk, so they would not shrink much in the wash.
We use the latest direct printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design colour options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original garment manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHRINK YOUR GARMENT with high temperature washing and drying processes - you will damage the decorated garment.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colours. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
Printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Shipping & Processing
Once you placed your order, an order acknowledgement email would be sent to you immediately. All orders are processed within 24 hours. Typical delivery time within Canada and U.S. mainland is between 8-16 days depending on your delivery location and Canada Post & courier routes + schedules, and shipping methods chosen. Extra time may be needed to accommodate regional health related restrictions.
Shipping rates for all products are listed within their product details page.
Shipping Rates for T-shirt portion of your order (all amounts in Canadian currency):
|Flat Rate Shipping for T-shirts||Canada||U.S.||International *
|T-Shirt (non-tracking **)||C$7.95|
|T-Shirt portion of order (with Tracking)||C$6||C$7 - $25|
- $7.95 flat rate t-shirt shipping is non-tracking in Canada
- **Tracking option is available at $5.55 extra in Canada for single garment order
- Orders with 2 or more shirts are shipped with tracking automatically.
- All US and international garment shipments are tracked.
- * International rates with tracked shipping varies depending on destination. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.
- Shipping rates listed above apply to the t-shirt portion of your order. If your order contain other product categories, corresponding rates will also apply. Please see our Order Processing & Shipping page for full details.
- Sapphire, maroon, berry colour t-shirt may require an additional 5 days.
- Red, maroon, orange, royal blue, purple and green colour sweaters/hoodies may require an additional 5 days.
- Please allow an extra 2-5 days if your order includes sizes over 2XL or custom colours.