10-20 Titan Ceramic Mug
Ideal gift for the tractor enthusiast in your life.
Please note that colors may display with variations across different devices and screens. Please take that into consideration when making purchases. Thank you.
These sturdy white ceramic mugs have designs printed on both side (of the handle, around), and a rim, inside and handle in a vivid color. Our designs are printed with the latest in sublimation technology and will remains bright and vibrant for many washes.
- Ceramic 11 oz mug
- Height: 3.85" (9.8 cm)
- Diameter: 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Color rim, inside, and handle
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Scrubbing not recommended
- 100% designed and produced by ObaYo.ca
- MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are registered trademarks. Our trademarks and designs under MennoWear® MennoWorld® and ObaYo® are protected by copyrights. All rights reserved.
Order Processing & Shipping
All orders are processed within 24 hours . Typical delivery time within Canada and U.S. is between 14-18 days depending on your delivery location and Canada Post/courier routes and schedules. Please allow additional transit time for some international destinations.
Mugs are shipped with tracking so you will be able to traced your orders while they are in transit.
Flat Rate Shipping for the mug portion of your order (All amounts in Canadian currency):
- $12 in Canada
- $10 to USA
- $10 to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- $17 to Finland, Switzerland
- $17 to Mexico and parts of South America
- $16 to Australian, New Zealand
- $35 to most parts of Asia
Please note that shipping rates only cover the transit of merchandise. Customs, duties and other import charges may apply in certain destinations outside of North America.
We are careful in packing our orders for shipping and we do not ship broken products. However, we do realize that sometimes the unexpected could happen during transit. If your mug arrived damaged. please take a picture of the mug inside the box as you open the package so that we can file a claim with the carrier and resend your order. You can reach us via the contact us form, or reply to your order notification emails.